Terms & Conditions
1. Bookings done with www.GoСomGo.com (Company name: GoComGo LLP) website are provided by reliable suppliers chosen by this website. Our suppliers act as bonded fulfillment agents for www.GoСomGo.com website.
2. www.GoСomGo.com website operates as an agent only and has no authority over the event or venue.
3. Tickets are sold in accordance with the rules and regulations of the organizer / venue, which are available upon request. The organizer/venue of the event reserves the right to make changes to advertised arrangements or featured artists, refuse admission and ask latecomers to wait until a convenient break for admission.
4. If items bought through www.GoСomGo.com website are re-sold or transferred for profit by anyone other than this website, the event organizer/venue, or one of their authorized representatives, the item holder may be refused entry or will be asked to leave the event and the venue.
All of the prices are intended as including any applicable taxes and fees.
The statutory sales tax for theaters and events is 13%.
Our prices include different service and processing fees, these are divided into 4 price classes:
• Price class 0: 0% surcharge, which means the final price is identical to the original price
• Price class 1: is sold with a service and processing fee of 20%-25% of the original ticket price, this is already included in the final price shown
• Price class 2: is sold with a service and processing fee of 26%-31% of the original ticket price, which is already included in the final price shown
• Price class 3: is sold with a service and processing fee of 32%-38% of the original ticket price, which is already included in the final price shown
The service and processing fees are calculated according to the effort involved in processing, procurement and additional financial costs.
The customer authorizes GoComGo to debit the payment from the specified account or credit card after receipt of the order.
6. Your name and e-mail address will be held by this site. This information will not be disclosed to, sold, or shared with any other organizations. www.GoСomGo.com website may send you information by email that may be of interest to you in the opinion of this website. A copy of your personal data will also be stored by our suppliers who are licensed individually to use your data for the processing of your booking and not for current marketing purposes. If correct personal contact details are not given at the time of booking (correct email, phone number, and billing address), we reserve the right to cancel and refund the transaction.
7. Complaints and queries: In the unlikely case that you have any cause to complain or undergo any problems you must immediately notify the supplier of the service(s) in question at the time of the event. All complaints must then be put in writing to us and we commit to respond within 48 hours. Please note any complaints need to be made with 14 days of the event.
8. The ticket holder is only entitled to the seat, which corresponds to the seat indicated on the ticket. GoComGo and the venue administrators reserve the right to provide an alternative seat to that indicated on the ticket.
Booking and Confirmation
How to pay for the tickets?
The fastest and simplest way to pay is by credit card on-line. We accept all major cards and we don’t charge any additional fees for the payment. If you contact us directly (by e-mail or phone), we can arrange other forms of payment such as payment over the phone or bank transfer.
We are always here to help you complete your booking should you not want to complete it online – just provide us your reservation number over the phone or by e-mail and we can complete the transaction over the phone. It’s very easy!
How will you know if your payment was successfully completed and your tickets are confirmed?
After you entered your card details, confirmation of your successful payment and confirmed booking will appear on the screen, this will also include the information on time, date, event, etc. Also, a confirmation email will be sent to the e-mail address you provided while booking containing all the related information on your booking. You are always able to contact us via email, should you have any questions or need extra information, and we will answer within at least 48 hours.
How will you receive your tickets?
After booking via gocomgo.com your tickets will be sent to specified by you at the time of booking e-mail address.
How do you process payments?
Payment for a purchase with a bank card (including entering the card number) takes place on a protected web-site of the processing system that has passed international certification. It means that your confidential personal information (card and registration data) will not enter the on-line store, its processing is fully protected and no one including our on-line store will have access to the customer’s personal and bank information.
We accept payments with the following bank cards: Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Maestro, Belkart. You can also pay using Apple Pay, Samsung Pay.
When processing card data, the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) are used. These standards have been developed by Visa and MasterCard international payments schemes and provide for safe processing of bank card data. The data transfer technology used ensures bank card transactions safety by using the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), Verified by Visa and Secure Code protocols and closed highly protected bank networks.
Refunds are made to the same card as the card with which payment was made.
Cancellations and Refunds
Tickets already confirmed shall not be exchanged.
All performances could be modified or cancelled by the venue or producer at any time, it is advised to check programmes, schedule and cast with us when booking and with the venue on arrival. gocomgo.com can in no way be held accountable for a modification or cancellation of the performance booked.
- In case of modification of the performance by the organizer, no compensation can be claimed. In case of cancellation or postponement, you will be informed by email or telephone as soon as we receive the information from the organizer.
- In case of postponement to a new date, if the date does not suit you, a refund may be requested.
For the refund:
- In case of cash refund by the organizer, the reservation will be refunded, only a system fee and service charge per order will not be refunded.
- In this case, the refund will be made by the means of payment used at the time of booking (Credit Card, Paypal) and only the person who made the purchase on the website will be refunded. The refund will be made automatically upon receipt of the refund from the organizer. *Some processing fees charged by the organizer may not be refunded.
- In case of refund by the organizer in the form of a credit note, the refund to the customers will also be made in the form of a credit note valid for 18 months.
- In some cases, booking fees charged by the venue/producer may not be refunded.
To receive the refund, please send back your tickets to E-mail: email@example.com
Resolution of dispute and claim
In case of questions and claims on the part of the buyer, you must contact GoСomGo.com by phone or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoСomGo.com will take all measures to resolve disputes and disagreements that may arise during the performance of obligations under the Contract or in connection with this, through negotiations.
If the Parties have not come to an agreement, all disputes are subject to consideration in accordance with the procedure provided for by the legislation.
By purchasing through GoСomGo.com website you agree with and are bound by the terms and conditions above.