Akamas Surf & Turf 4x4 Tour
All photos (12)
1 / 12
Availability and prices
At the moment, this activity cannot be booked
Offered in: German, English, French, Dutch, Polish
Do this because
- Akamas peninsula 4x4 tour
- Lara Beach turtle conservation project
- Fishing village of Latchi
- Blue Lagoon boat trip and swim stop
- Baths of Aphrodite
What to expect
On this trip, you'll explore the Akamas peninsula by land and sea. And, rather than your typical coach set-up, you'll be in a 4x4 vehicle. The area is known for its natural beauty, so you're in for a real treat. Star turns include Lara Beach, a boat trip to the Blue Lagoon and the Baths of Aphrodite.First up is Lara Beach. It's the location of a turtle conservation project, which has been protecting endangered sea turtles for decades. Next, your guide will drive you to Latchi harbour, where you'll board a boat to the Blue Lagoon. With clear, turquoise waters this bay is a great swimming spot. You might see turtles here, too.Once you get back to Latchi, you'll have a traditional meze-style lunch in a local restaurant. Then, you'll hop back into the 4x4 to visit the steeped-in-legend Baths of Aphrodite. Set on top of a hill with views over the peninsula, it's said this is the spot where the Goddess of Love, Aphrodite, met her lover, Adonis.
What to remember
- This is a very popular and in-demand activity
- If the excursion led by the driver in the language of your choice is sold out, you'll go on one with an English-speaking driver, and information at the meeting points will be given in the language of your choice
- Bring bathing gear and sunblock
- Wear comfy shoes
- Wheelchairs, pushchairs and car seats cannot be taken onto the 4x4
- Not suitable for expectant mothers
- Turtle nesting season is from June to August while hatching season is from August to late September – sightings cannot be guaranteed
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.