Park Güell and Sagrada Familia tickets and guided tour
All photos (10)
1 / 10
Availability and prices
At the moment, this activity cannot be booked
up to 4 hours
Offered in: English, French, Spanish
Do this because
- Discover the different artistic expressions of Gaudí
- Expert local guide to enhance your experience
- Hassle-free access to the Sagrada Familia and Park Güell
What to expect
Park Güell will really surprise you – you won't find any other park like this in the world! This architectural marvel, created in the midst of nature by Antoni Gaudí, was commissioned by Count Güell, who wanted him to design an elegant estate. Today it is a public park and it belongs to the city's heritage. It has been declared a UNESCO World Heritage site and is just one of the many wonders that await you on your visit to Barcelona.When you go to Park Güell, enter by the big staircase dominated by the dragon decorated with a mosaic of ceramic tiles, the Catalan style known as 'trencadís'. This dragon is one of the most characteristic images of Barcelona. Originally written Park Güell (using the English spelling), the park is arranged around a large central square bordered by a snaking, trencadís-covered bench. Below the square, the roof is supported by 86 Doric columns, like trees, with paths between them and viaducts on sloping columns: Gaudí's work, like no other, unites nature and architecture.You'll also be taken to another one of Antoni Gaudí's treasures - the iconic Sagrada Famiglia. The famous architect Antoni Gaudí, one of the greatest innovators of his time worked and lived Barcelona and has left behind numerous treasures for the discerning tourist to discover.The Sagrada Familia is one of the most visited buildings in the world. You'll visit the astonishing interior of this church, where vaults reach up to seventy meters. Antoni Gaudí designed a Latin cross plan with five aisles, extremely rich in ornamentation and symbolism. You'll also visit the Sagrada Familia museum, where you will see drawings, plaster models and pictures on the history and development of this basilica from its early beginnings to the present day. The museum will also give valuable information about Antoni Gaudí's life and career.
The tour at 10.00am and 11.00am: meeting point at Gaudí Experience, 41 Larrard Street.The tour at 3.00pm: meeting point at 311 Carrer de Sardenya.
What to remember
- Most of the departures of this tour are bilingual and will be in the selected language and a second language
- The correct dress code is requested to enter the Sagrada Familia Basilica. No tank tops, strapless shirts, short shorts or sandals will be accepted
- Please wear clothes that cover shoulders and knees
- Arrival Point:
- Park Güell + Sagrada Familia (10.00am and 11.00am tour): this tour ends at Sagrada Familia
- Sagrada Familia + Park Güell (3.00pm tour): this tour ends at Park Güell
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.